<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d44660901029977772\x26blogName\x3d%7C+Justjhen+%7C\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://justjhen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://justjhen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-385698305150503504', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, September 2, 2008 | Goodbye Mama Juling | 0 comment(s)



My bestfriend Lucky's mother passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, August 31, 2008. She's been a good mama to me. She loved me like a real daughter. I know its been a very trying time for her entire family especially for me and Lucky.

Sunday night, a friend texted me and said that Mama passed away. I was not in my senses at that moment and couldn't even think of what to do. I can't believe it's true because the last time i visited her 2 weeks ago, she was so happy and healthy. She was eating an ice cream and forcing me eat lunch. But i can't stay longer with her. We had a very heartful conversation about some complicated things. She never talked to me that way before. She told me all the words she wanted to tell me for a long time and those words are what i wanted to hear from her -- regrets, approval, love and last words.

I spent like 1 hour with her and she hugged me so tight that until now i can feel how tight it was. I kissed her on her left and right cheeks and hugged her too. As much as i wanted to stay but i can't. My body says you have to stay but my mind says you have to go. And then she asked me to stay longer but i said i have to go. :-( i have reasons for not staying long.

She gave me a big smile before i leave and then i bid goodbye while waving my hand. I can still remember her face at that moment.

Surely, im gonna miss her so much. She will always be here in my heart and i hope to see her again.

Mama, See you in paradise. I love you..Im glad i had an hour with you before you leave the world. Thanks for all the love and support. I won't forget my promise and our agreement. Bye Ma..i will miss you.

Dont waste your time...Hug and love the one you care for today who knows? we won't see them later.




i ranted @ 4:47 PM